The Hauber Method™ is a complete 6-week back pain relief program designed to get you out of pain fast, and keep you out of pain for good.
Try the first two sessions of the Hauber Method™ for FREE for a full 7 days! Haven’t you been in pain long enough?
You’ll be asked for your payment information so that, at the end of the 7-day free trial period if you would like to continue practicing Sessions 1 and 2, your credit card will be charged just $9.99. Then, each month that you would like to continue using Sessions 1 and 2, your subscription will be automatically renewed at that same low rate.*
The slideshow below previews some of the things you’ll learn during your free trial!
- Access to high-definition streaming video of both Session 1 and Session 2 (approximately 25 to 28 minutes of instruction each)
- Access to each individual exercise clip included in both Session 1 and Session 2
- Access to videos at any time, anywhere you have internet/wifi access, from up to 2 web-enabled machines of any type (laptop, iPad, iPhone, Android, desktop, etc)
- The option to watch the sessions in low-resolution, when you’re traveling and bandwidth is limited
- The option to upgrade your program to “Complete Back Care” or “Total Access Gold” at any time.
We offer this Free Trial and extremely affordable subscription to just Sessions 1 and 2 because so many people are helped by just those two sessions. Read what some subscribers have said about the speed of their pain relief, here.
Plus, if you’d like to upgrade to either of the comprehensive 6-week Hauber Method™ programs—with all of their incredible benefits, described here—you can do so at any time. Upgrading takes just a few clicks, and you’ll be set to learn everything there is to know about how to stop and prevent back pain.
*You can cancel at any time. Cancellation before the end of the 7-day trial will result in termination of site access and no payment will be made. Once you begin a paid 30-day subscription, cancellation takes effect at the conclusion of the 30-day period in which the cancellation request is received.